The Excruciating Trip

It was February 9,2018, the day that seventh and eighth grade took a field trip to San Antonio. Although most scholars would describe this field trip as “amusing” or “exciting”, other scholars could say otherwise. In fact, one specific scholar could even describe an event in this field trip as being excruciating. Jose Majano got hit by Christopher Lindsey. Although Christopher was doing this as a joke or trying to be funny, he accidentally hit a “weak spot” with a hard, plastic soda bottle. “Pain surged through my body,” says Jose “It even led me to tears.” At least Christopher apologized with an “I am sorry.” Jose did forgive Christopher. However, it did not change the fact that Jose dealt with this pain for about an hour. This serves importance because it demonstrates that one should think about what he or she is going to do before it is done. It also shows that saying “I am sorry” might not always be enough after the action is done.

http://localnewsdigital.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/schoolbusaccident.jpg

4 thoughts on “The Excruciating Trip

1. I enjoyed reading this story. I agree with you on the fact that I’m sorry does not always fix everything.

2. Wow, Jose, this writing can probably be sympathized by many classmates partly due to Christopher having done this to almost every guy.