My Song- “Intro III” by NF

A song that describes me is “Intro III” by NF. This song describes me because it shows how I constantly fought with fear in the past. This song also demonstrates how I have to show who I am.

First of all, this song is put in the perspective of fear arguing with the artist. The author (NF) performs the song and depicts fear as a person who keeps invading his privacy. For instance, NF tries to stop fear by saying “Thought I told you to keep your mouth shut.”, and then fear replies with “I mean so what you never listen.” In addition, the song shows how fear has always been with NF although he dislikes him very much. This is very much like how I have dealt with fear throughout my life.

Second, the song shows how “fear” believes that he is a vital part of NF’s life. For instance, he says “you don’t really wanna change me. Yea, I’m the one that made this happen, do you really wanna get rid of your main attraction?” These lines show how NF’s success seems to come from fear. This relates to me because I have also thought at some point that the fear of showing who I really am to friends and family would lead to success.

Despite this, toward the of the song, NF finds his courage to banish fear. NF says “I thought you had in prison this whole time, but I’m the one holding the keys.” This signifies how NF managed to break out of fear’s “trap”. This then relates to me because after struggling with fear for years, I managed to overcome the fear and show myself.

To sum it up, NF’s Intro III describes me best. This, as seen in this paper, is because it demonstrates me fighting my fear, and overcoming it.

6 thoughts on “My Song- “Intro III” by NF

1. I’m glad to hear you overcame the fear of hiding who you are because you’re amazing Jose! Nice writing, I like the way you explained how the lyrics are relatable to you.

1. Jose your song is very deep and has a lot of meaning to it. I think your song is a good choice of what you have experience. But you will over come it. 🙂

2. José, I have known you since we were in second grade. I have seen you grow from this kid that didn’t want to talk to anyone about their feelings, to a teenage boy is open to his friends about how he feels. You have always been like a younger brother to me, so when you finally started being open to your friends I was very proud of the person you have become. Finally, don’t ever be ashamed of who you are and what you are feeling.

3. With the detail you have put in this piece of writing I can see how you feel it’s fine we are here and your amazing person.